Thursday, August 12, 2004

Why I support George Bush

You may be wondering why I support G.W. Bush when it's got not much to do with me. Well, I've lived in the US for 3 year now and I've made friends with many Democrats and Republicans (actually more Democrats than Republicans), and I actually agree with the Democrats on many issues, but deep down inside I think some Democrats are bigger hypocrites than Republicans (all politicians are hypocrites by the way). Especially so with John Forbes Kerry and his wife.

If it was John Edwards who had won the primaries, I'd actually have to plump for him and campaign for Edwards. But since it's Kerry, the Boston Brahmin, I'm all for Bush, the Texan Goofball.

Just check out this cartoon to know exactly why I dislike Kerry so much.

Yes, Bush is a child of privileged like Kerry, but at least he is honest about it and doesn't go around pretending he's the everyday guy. I mean in mannerism, Bush is so much more like the everyday dolt you meet on the street, while Kerry comes across as some sort of preppy boy who sits in his lounge all day talking and doing nothing. I want a do-er not s talker.

So unless Kerry dies before November and Edwards moves up the ticket, I'm going to be rooting for Bush. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home