Monday, August 02, 2004

VIP

Something funny. The VJC integrated program is called the VIP, which is funny. Seriously. Can you imagine the coversations:

"Sorry sir, this is only for VIPs."
"Yah! I am VIP what!"
"No, no sir. I mean VIPs."
"Yup. That's me."
"You look kind of young to be the Minister for Transport."
"Huh?"
"VIP. Very Important Person. You know."
"Oh... I thought you meant Victoria Integrated Program. V.I.P."

Jeez... I can only imagine how funny that is. Hard to tell people where you're study.

So I guess Raffles' one should be the RIP.
Hwa Chong will be HIP.
Dunman High will be DIP.
And Slytherin's... I meant ACJC's will be SIP... I meant ACIP.

The Anglo - Chinese Integrated Program... Sound's bi... Bicultural that is. You'd think with a name like that, they'd produce brilliant biculturalists, instead they produce Bananas (yellow on the outside, white on the inside).

Ok. Ok. Enough ACS bashing. Almost ended up in that school. Would have become a banana too. When I was in Cat. High I thought I really was a banana and that I sucked at Chinese. Then I went to JC and met ACS and VS boys, and that's when I realised that although I'm not God's gift to Chinese, I'm definetely not going to burn in Chinese Hell (all of them).

Today's Yahoo's popular searches:


Popular Searches: Singapore Fireworks Festival, Esplanade, S. League, NDP 2004, Jay Chou, Asian Cup 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home