Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hot off the Press

Hello brudders and sistas,

Sorry. I have been really busy lately and I have neglected my friends and comrades. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Too make it up I have news hot off the press from my buddy who was approached to do this. Our beloved ST wants to do series where young people write for other young people. Yup. So I wonder what ideas will get axed and what will stay in. My fly on the wall will be updating me and see which of his ideas will kena axed and which will stay. Let me know what ideas you have for articles and I'll bounce it off my pal.

Also another interesting thing, Psychologists have tested and proven that women are faster drivers. Yes you heard it right, women are faster drivers. This proves that women are the lousy drivers we always suspected them to be. You hear that? That's half my audience walking out. Anyway, the tests also porve that men are the more aggressive drivers of the sexes. So that also proves what every women thought about men: we're bad drivers. Let's put two and two together... Women are bad drivers and men are bad drivers... So... That means we're all likely to get into a car accident some time in our life. STAY AWAY FROM YOUR CAR!

Ha Ha... Yup... Sorry for not replying. It's not that the police came knocking on my door (I successfully snuck in and out of Singapore last week), but I've just been so busy with work. Sigh... Makes you want to get in your car and drive.

Ok folks. Will keep giving you juicy updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home